Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Looks like Linsey tagged me here it goes:

7 Quirks

1. Before I can fall asleep at night all the closet doors have to be closed in our bedroom and everything picked up off the floor.  Phil will open the closet door just to see if I will get up and close it.  Of course I will! Also, Seinfeld has to be on the TV with the sleep timer set for 1 hour to shut the TV off. 

2. I love to SNOOZE!! I will set my alarm 30 to 40 minutes before I have to get up.  My alarm goes off every 9 minutes!

3. I DVR a lot of shows and like to fast forward through the parts that don't interest me.  Phil always ask "Are you going to watch it normal or fast forward through it." It drives him crazy.

4. I like to be really warm when I sleep.  I sleep with a heating pad, flannel blanket, top sheet, comforter and a feather blanket all year round.  

5. I bite my nails.  I have tried to determine if it is nerves or what but I think I just get bored.

6. I love SALT!! I put it on everything.  I know I shouldn't but I do.

7. I change my scentsy candle almost every day.  I pour the old wax into a glass cup and have ruined 3 glasses.  What else am I suppose to do with the wax.  

Now that you know how weird I am, I tag anyone who is brave enough to expose the weird things about YOU!!

 P.S. Did you notice how many of my quirks had to do with SLEEPING!!

1 comment:

segura2salazar said...

Mel - As far as the scentsy stuff, poor it back into the plastic holder. It won't melt and that way you can reuse it. I am also really quirky about sleep, only the cool ones are!