Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a busy week.  It was Thanksgiving with my family this year and boy was it BUSY! It started with my dad and Carma moving into their new home.  It is so nice and I am glad we have a place to call home. My family got here Wednesday night and the cooking began. We made salads, cheese balls, pies, deviled eggs and chatted.  It is always fun to be around family and food.  

Thursday the fun began.  We ate, laughed, played ROCK BAND (which is a great way to bring family together), basketball for the boys and talked.  

Friday, July, me and my dad got up early and went to Idaho Falls to do some shopping!! Lame, I will never do that again.  Everyone helped my dad finish cleaning the garage and then we went to dinner.  July, Cory, and Cayman left after dinner and the rest of us went to see 4 Christmas's.  It was so funny.  I don't think Paul quit laughing. 

 Saturday Alli and Paul left and we could finally we put up our Christmas Tree.  Phil has been asking for over a week and we finally did. It is always fun to pull out the decorations for the tree because my mom made them for my families tree and now I have them for my tree.  Phil also has an ornament from his Grandma so our tree is very special to us.  I love the christmas season and can't wait to spend the holidays with family.

I wish I knew how to download pictures to the mac book but for now just picture our tree with 

2 comments:

sharpfamiy said...

Yeah for Christmas trees! Put a picture of your on the blog when you get a chance. I'd love to have lunch sometime. Were living in Island Park right now, so I'll call when were back home. Happy Holidays!

SETHER+ONE said...

Well, Ted and Sally must have done something right because Seth LOVES Christmas too. I really like that about those guys. We need Rock Band for our Christmas...