Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag I'm it!

 

Here it goes!

 

8 Favorite TV shows:

1.            Dr. 90210

2.            Kimora Life in the Fab Lane

3.            The Doctors

4.            E True Hollywood Story

5.            House Hunters

6.            What not to Wear

7.            Prison Break

8.            The Office

 

8 Things I did yesterday:

1.            Woke up and got ready for work

2.            Worked from 9-1

3.            Met my family for lunch at the hospital

4.            Took Phil lunch

5.            Went to my dads new house and watched Paul put together a

            desk

6.            Took Ryan to his car and saw Karen doing extensions

7.            Ate Pizza with my family(Dad, Carma, Alli, Paul, Ryan, Phil and I) We missed you July, Cory and Cayman!!

8.            Went to Bed

 

8 Things I look forward to

 

1.            Phil being done with school

2.            Skiing

3.            Thanksgiving

4.            Christmas

5.            Going on Vacation

6.            Saving money

7.            Getting into shape so I can run a half marathon this summer

8.            Being with family and friends what else could be better

 

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.            Cheesecake Factory

2.            Costa Vida

3.            Johnny Carinos

4.            Millhollow

5.            Crepe factory in San Fran

6.            TGIF

7.            Sweet Tomatoes

8.            Anything Mexican

 

8 Things on my Wish list:

1.            Visit the New England States this summer

2.            Drive down the coast (east and west)

3.            Get out of debt

4.              Buy a house

5.            Volvo XC 90

6.            BABIES!! (Just 2)

7.            To take Phil to another Radio Head concert

8.            To see our families more often

 

I tag everyone! It is fun to see favorites!

No comments: