Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm back! I know you have all missed me and my updates so here it goes:

March:
Nothing fun except skiing

April:
Ski season ended and Phil started school

May:
Phil is still in school, July and Cayman came for a visit. Phil and I started mountain biking

June:
Phil, Alli, Paul, and myself ran in the Dam Marathon. We had lots of fun and I took 3RD in my age group. Phil had the fastest time at like 27 minutes and some seconds. We had lots of fun training and since I have reverted back to NOT running.

July:
Phil danced in the 4Th of July parade, we had a BBQ with the Ashton's.
Our nephew Paul Kolter Ashton was born on our Anniversary. Happy 3 years to us.
Our sweet little Kira (my cousins daughter) returned to her Heavenly Father. Such an amazing family.
We had my 10 year class reunion which by the way was awesome because a dear friend helped me with all the planning. LOVE YOU CAMIE!!(couldn't have done it without her)
Phil finished school and we headed into the six week break.

August:
Cooper Vincent Cottrell joined the Skidmore family.
I got to go to Utah and help Jules for a couple days. Went swimming with Cayman, who is a total fish and I thought she was going to drown, but no just LOVES the water. I also got to take her to see a princess, where she got all shy.
Got our SEASON PASSES TO TARGHEE!! That's right I officially LOVE Skiing.
Planned our vacation to Colorado. We leave September 2 and return September 6. We will be going to Vail and Denver and hanging out with Tyler and Heidi. (Heather, we really are trying to be everyones favorite HAHA!!)

My favorite of all, Going to San Francisco in October to see MIKE BIRBIGLIA and and the Treasure Island Festival. Super spontaneous of us. We are only young once!
I would love to post pictures however they are all on my phone and our Mac Book and I don't know how to blog on the Mac Book so this will have to do.
See ya in a few months!

3 comments:

camie said...

mel! i see we have to go over our mac book/blogging tutorial.
love you too lady!

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog!! I laughed out loud when you mentioned you would post again in a few months. At least you're honest. :)

SETHER+ONE said...

I knew you guys were trying to be everybody's favorite. AND IT'S WORKING! Dangit! We really gotta step it up. Love you guys. Have fun in Colorado, you care-free young people.