Sunday, February 22, 2009




We're back!! I know you have been missing us and are ready for a post so here it goes.
Phil and I bought season passes to go skiing with this winter and it has been so FUN! Phil is a great teacher and I have really enjoyed being active. Usually in the winter I stay inside, eat and watch movies and it has been nice to know that on every THURSDAY we have plan to go ski. I was finally brave enough to move off of the little kids mountain and try the aduly mountain and Phil took some pictures of me skiing down. I must say I think I do OK as long as Phil is there to instruct me.

We also have a new addition to the family. We bought a new car. I know what you all are thinking AGAIN. Phil and I figured since we have been married which will be 3 years in July we have had SEVEN different cars. Olds Alero, Dodge Neon, Toyota Camry, Mits Lancer, Nissan Xterra, Volvo S40, Ford Ranger, and now a Subaru Forester.
We had a great Vday with lots of treats and fun. We are looking forward to going to Utah for a few days to see Andrew Bird in concert and going skiing at Beaver Mountain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like so much fun mel! and whorray for joing the subaru family. i love my subi!

todd, christy & kids said...

OH look at you skiing!! One of these days I want to learn...then maybe I wouldn't hate the winter so much! It's just a matter of talking MY hubby to teach me!

Anya Gilbert said...

I am so proud of you. Phil...way to go. I tried too many times to get her to go with me. I am glad that you are having so much fun. I really miss ya and hope to see you sometime soon.