Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall has come and gone and I am afraid that Winter is right around the corner.  I love the snow, but why does it have to be so COLD!! I am looking forward to this winter because Phil and I bought season passes to TARGHEE!! I hope I remember how to ski from last season and that Phil will be patient with me.  He is the best SKI teacher.

We have had a couple of changes in our family.  I have transferred to the Rexburg Westmark as a loan officer.  I am so excited to be closer to Phil but will miss my co workers.  I always thought of them as my family away from home and will miss them.  

The other change is that we sold the VOLVO!! I loved that car.  We decided where I was going to be working in Rexburg why not eliminate a payment.  BYE BYE CAR!

I celebrated my 28Th b-day and wow, I am closer to 30!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and am looking forward to spending it with my family.  

3 comments:

camie said...

you are working in rexburg now? nice! that makes me excited for some reason, even though i now you loved the IF branch. is that the right word?
good to hear your update mel.

Lori said...

So glad to hear you are in Rexburg! Now I can see you more often. When are we going to lunch? Did you get my bday text?

SETHER+ONE said...

Nice that you guys got season passes! I will forever be the worst skiier/snowboarder in the family! We are so glad that you guys came out to see us. And I forgot to tell you, but you looked cute in the birthday necklace!