Sunday, May 25, 2008

Phil has a love for music and is always mentioning bands he would like to go see in concert. He got his new Rolling Stones magazine and it showed that Radio Head was going to be on tour this summer. Friday night I casually mentioned "Should we go see Radio Head?" He got all excited and we looked and the closest they come to Idaho is California so Saturday after work I booked us a room in San Francisco and bought tickets. We not only get to go on vacation somewhere fun he also gets to go see 3 of his favorite bands. I think he might owe me on the next vacation.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Mel and Phil this is "D" and Robyn and we saw that you have a blog so look us up. its good to see you guys and now hopefully we can keep in touch better. robisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Seriously Mel, what an awesome wife. So glad you started a blog. Can't wait to see what else you are up to.

Alison said...

Mel-Yeah for the blog! Have so much fun! Jared will be jealous of the Radio Head tickets and I will be jealous of San Fransisco! Miss you!

Anya Gilbert said...

I found you!!! Thanks for telling me you had a blog. I know its new. (sarcasim) I love it by the way. You are awesome. I can't believe you are going to San Fran and not further south. I would love to see you! But I can to blackfoot for the weekend. I would have called but we were so busy. I will tell you all about it later. Luv ya!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Mel you are making me look like a bad wife! Zack is so jealous!

Unknown said...

Mel, i have to agree with everyone saying that you are an awesome wife!